Supporter Services & Membership Coordinator
Our client is looking for a Supporter Services Coordinator to join their busy Supporter Services and Membership Team, based at their London attraction.
Job Title: Supporter Services and Membership Coordinator, Weekend Only
Type: Part-Time / Permanent
Salary: £26,353 per annum FTE (£11,294 p.a actual) Inclusive of London Weighting and Weekend Enhancement
Location: London – NW1
Our client is an international conservation charity working to create a world where wildlife thrives. From investigating the health threats facing animals to helping people and wildlife live alongside each other, they are committed to bringing wildlife back from the brink of extinction. Their work is realised through their ground-breaking science, their field conservation around the world and engaging millions of people through their two zoos in London and Bedfordshire.
The Supporter Services team is a single point of contact for general enquiries, members and donors, as well as being the portal through which their other products and experiences can be sold and booked. Contact with supporters will be made via inbound and outbound phone calls, email and face-to-face in order to maximize revenue for the organisation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to ‘A’ level standard or equivalent and a qualification in customer service would be desirable.
- Have a good working knowledge of a customer relationship management system within a charity or commercial environment; a good working knowledge of SR04 would be advantageous.
- Be comfortable speaking to people over the telephone dealing with queries.
- Have excellent numerical, written and oral skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and customer care skills too; experience working in a customer service department within a charity would be an advantage.
- Be objective and target driven; highly organized and able to work well under pressure
- Have an understanding of Bankers Automated Clearing Systems (BACS) and HM Revenue & Customers (HMRC) in regard to Gift Aid.
If you have the imagination to not only problem solve but to create new opportunities to support the key departments within this charity, then they would love to hear from you.
Please note: This is a part-time weekend only position. The candidate will work 15 hours a week, part-time, at weekends. Shifts will include Bank holidays and some evenings.
Closing date for applications: Midnight (23:59) Sunday 21st October 2018
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application.
The charity is committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment.
No agencies please.