Finance Director - Coventry
Coventry Cyrenians is a registered charity (No. 502421) providing more supported accommodation for single homeless people than any other single agency in Coventry. Established in 1973, we now provide a range of services designed specifically to meet the needs of homeless people and those threatened with homelessness in Coventry & Warwickshire.
The post holder will hold lead responsibility for managing all aspects of the organisation’s financial planning and reporting, administrative activities and other central functions etc.
Additionally, and in partnership with Senior Managers and the Board, you will implement agreed changes to the delivery of finance and administrative functions.
You will contribute to the development of the organisation’s strategy and business plan and ensure that the aims and objectives arising from this are implemented in an effective and efficient manner.
- Senior level financial experience in a related field e.g. charitable finance and senior management.
- High level understanding of relevant charity and company law.
- Experience of managing, or activity relating to, business enterprise and commercial development.
- Experience of IT based systems relevant to the organisation’s activities. Knowledge of Sage 50 would be desirable but not essential.
- Exceptional levels of integrity and professional judgement.
- A proven track record in leading and managing staff and supporting colleagues.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent administrative, recording and reporting skills
- An excellent standard of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
The post is for 4 days on an initial 12 month contract
To apply click on the button below and send through a covering letter and CV.
Apply for Finance Director - Coventry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly