Head of Membership (Maternity Cover) - NW1 4RG
3 days left
- Contract Type
We are seeking a candidate with experience of successful strategic and operational planning, as well as the development of membership services, to lead and manage the RCOG Membership Team to deliver against our strategic plan.
The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists is a professional membership association dedicated to improving women’s health care across the world. We do this by setting standards for clinical practice, providing doctors with training and lifelong learning, and working with partners to advocate for women’s health and health care across their life course. We are a global leader in this specialist area and are approaching our 90th year, supporting 16,000 members in the UK and internationally.
We are a values led organisation placing high standards, innovation, openness, inclusiveness and trust at the centre of all we do.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director of Membership you will develop and manage our annual business plan to deliver membership growth, engagement and retention, ensuring that revenue targets are met.
The Membership Team undertake all aspects of work relating to membership recruitment, engagement, retention, subscriptions, records management and communications.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Experience of developing and delivering successful recruitment and engagement plans
- Experience of capturing and analysing member engagement/satisfaction information and developing customer profiles and needs
- Experience of customer relationship management (strategy and systems) and its application
- Experience of planning and managing budgets
As an important member of our team you will be located in our well-resourced offices overlooking Regent’s Park, with a move to London Bridge planned for November 2019 to new bespoke offices, where we offer a friendly working environment with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible working hours
- First class pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
How to apply:
For more information and to apply, please click the Apply button.
Please note that this role is offered on a 10-12 months contract depending on start date.
Closing date for applications: 12 October 2018
At RCOG we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, promote equality, and challenge discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
More searches like this
- Marketing International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations & Service Delivery International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development & Commercial International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- PR & Communications International Full Time jobs in London (Central)