1 day left
- Contract Type
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with one of the UK's leading sensory loss charities supporting approximately 2 million people in the UK.
This organisation is committed to achieving the highest levels of regulatory compliance in both the work place and with customer interactions. They are now looking for a new Relationships Compliance Manager to help shape and enhance the compliance framework.
The main duties of this role will include:
- To monitor and be informed of any changes to relevant fundraising regulation
- Ensure compliance around Gift Aid and Data Protection
- To deliver induction training to new Relationship staff
- Report and monitor performance against compliance framework
The desired candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of business process review/ audit
- In depth knowledge of Gift Aid legislation
- Experience working within a fundraising environment
- In depth knowledge of GDPR legislation
- Ability to build rapport and communicate effectively
If interested or want to find out a bit more about the role then please do not hesitate to submit your most recent CV.
Apply for Compliance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly