Deputy Manager (Learning and Leisure Service)
Deputy Manager (Learning and Leisure Service) – LLDM-0918
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week
Our client is a friendly, local and thriving charity with an excellent reputation for providing high quality support and services to people with learning disabilities and their families in North London.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to join them and ensure the smooth running and development of the Learning and Leisure Service, including:
• Creation, implementation and ongoing development of services relating to all activities within the Learning & Leisure section of the organisation.
• Deputising the Head of Service in the day-to-day management and strategic development of the Learning and Leisure service
• Line management of Learning and Leisure staff as required
• Contributing to the general development of their strategy and services
• Ensure all groups and activities are delivered in line with their mission and values and that they promote inclusion and diversity
They are looking for someone with relevant management experience, who can bring their insight and skill to the development of their service for the benefit of everyone they support, sharing their values and beliefs and ensuring that these are upheld consistently by all.
You will be someone who is proactive, innovative and solution focused, happy to get involved in a creative manner and with a positive hands-on approach.
They are dedicated to staff development and supervision and they will provide a detailed induction and on-going training and support.
They are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and they are looking to recruit people who share these values. All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS check, proof of eligibility to work in the UK and two satisfactory references.
How to apply:
Please apply online to receive further instructions on how to complete the application process.
They would also appreciate if you could complete a Diversity Monitoring Form.
Closing date: 5PM Thursday 11th October 2018
Interviews will be held: Week commencing 15th October
They are an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.