- The Trade Account Executive will support the Trade & Commercial Manager in the delivery of the annual business development and customer retention plan.
- They will help deliver brand growth through the identification recruitment and development of new licence opportunities within the food manufacturing and food service channels.
- They will also assist in the overall execution of the annual trade plan where required.
- Predominantly the role will be in the field developing good quality relationships with existing licences, and identifying new prospects, a key part of the trade and commercial strategy is to build awareness and use of the logo through the licence base, the role will be required to develop good quality term relationships that enable this.
- Assist the Commercial manager on the day to day delivery of the trade plan - to include:
- Within the licence account base build and manage effective relationships.
- Write and maintain up to date account plans, monitor and report performance against them.
- Identify licence and stakeholder opportunities that drive digital content across single or joint media platforms, engage with internal comms team to create content and drive activity.
- Elevate exposure within Out of Home market sector, encourage existing licences to drive wider use of its messaging and logo.
- Prepare regular bulletins to inform internal/external stakeholders of trade wins and activity
- Support and attend trade events as and when required.
- Identify joint stakeholder opportunities to drive engagement. industry and consumers.
- Identify opportunities to increase lead pipeline and prospect bank.
- Network across the business & its stakeholders to gain a good understanding of the work that they do and how it's relevant to industry, government and consumers.
- Monitor & check incoming trade email enquiries and handle appropriately.