Database Officer (Part-time)
5 days left
- Contract Type
Harris Hill are proud to be working with a leading missing persons charity dedicated to supporting the missing and their families. If you are an experienced Database Officer with strong a strong knowledge of imports/ exports and donor databases then this role could be for you.
Please note that this role is 3 days per week however days of work are negotiable.
About the role:
- You will ensure that the database is kept up to date at all times
- You will be responsible for continuing to improve data quality, clean up and completing any additional data projects as they emerge.
- You will work with finance to ensure accurate reconciliation of fundraising and finance records
- To assist the Fundraising Data Manager with implementing the new Raisers Edge NXT features
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- You will have experience and a good knowledge of Raisers Edge or a similar donor database
- be aware of legal responsibilities particularly around Data protection, Gift Aid and fundraising regulations
- Experience of data segmentation and reporting
- Financially literate with good record keeping skills
If interested please do not hesitate to send over your CV to Zach Stuhldreer.
Apply for Database Officer (Part-time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly