A loved cancer charity are looking for an Innovation Executive to join their team. This is an exciting change to support the Innovation Manager and be a part of the charity's brand new fundraising products and campaigns. A brilliant opportunity to be involved in some exciting fundraising!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support the Innovation Manager on the implementation and delivery of the innovation portfolio (this includes the charity's own events)
- Support the Innovation Manager to develop an innovation strategy which formalises the new product development and opportunity identification activity with the long-term goal of ensuring growth in income, participant numbers and a continuously improving supporter experience.
- Work with the innovation team to research, analyse and document findings with potential new products and fundraising campaigns
- Work closely with internal teams to gain insights to help improve existing products as well as opportunities for new product development
- Work closely with the Fundraising Managers to ensure that all procedures relating to participant communication (enquiry, registration, fundraising support, banking and thanking) are efficient and effective.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent project management skills and experience in community or events fundraising
- Creative, innovative but strategic analysis skills able to assess opportunities, understand commercial impact and make decisions to push the agenda forward
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to work across different teams internally and externally
- Excellent ability to present information in a manner that is clear, engaging, accurate and achieves desired outcomes
- Ability to work well with others as part of team, giving support and expertise as required, and managing up when appropriate
- Excellent IT skills, including a thorough understanding of word-processing, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail