Internal Communications Specialist
I am currently working with a fantastic Housing Association who are looking to recruit an Internal Communications Specialist to join their hard-working, friendly and social team on a permanent basis.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the team in communicating key information to colleagues through a range of channels including intranet, newsletters, digital screens, social media and events large and small
- Develop a range of internal communications content which engages colleagues with organisational purpose and values
- Work on a range of content to make sure colleagues are fully aware of commercial priorities
- Produce and edit content for key internal communications channels including e-newsletters, printed publications and digital screens
- Assist in managing the employee focused Intranet, drafting and maintaining content, moderating team areas and advising teams on the best way to use the Intranet
- Assist in managing internal events to engage and inform employees such as quarterly sessions and work closely with the events manager in planning and delivering annual conferences
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Communications professional with a strong track record for being a talented writer for all channels and occasions. You will have a great eye for a story and having a good understanding of how to present information across various channels.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP