4 days left
- Contract Type
The Intensive Care National Audit & Research Centre (ICNARC) has an outstanding national and international reputation for clinical audit and health services research. By joining our committed and passionate team, you’ll be helping healthcare providers to develop the most effective care and treatment for critically ill patients.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and talented individual to join our Finance and Resources team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of Finance and Resources, you will play an important role in ensuring that ICNARC’s finances are managed effectively and in line with management accounting principles and standards.
In this role you will support:
- the Head of Finance and Resources in day-to-day accounting tasks.
- costing of grant applications and the development of the grant costing model.
- financial monitoring of multi-year projects
- preparation of month-end management accounts including journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- preparation of year-end schedules for annual accounts and statutory audit and preparation of the annual budget and business plan.
- the development of the accounting and financial online reporting systems
What you’ll need to succeed
In order to succeed, it is essential that you have extensive experience in management accounts and working in a finance team. You will have strong Excel modelling skills. You are also part-qualified/qualified in an accountancy qualification or part- qualified/qualified by accounting experience. Charity experience is desirable but not essential.