Donor Acquisition Officer
Leading Health Charity that specialises in respiratory conditions.
To support the development and management of the Individual Giving and Legacy acquisition programmes. This programme will aim to deliver growth across a varied portfolio of existing products, driving success and building a committed base of regular givers dedicated to changing the lives of those who suffer from this condition.
Supporting the Senior Donor Acquisition Manager and Donor Development Manager, to test new channels and offers, innovate a digital-led fundraising programme driven by people connected to the cause and findings from our test-and-learn strategy.
To act as a self-drive advocate, directly responsible for the delivery of our email content to donors, handling data, analysing results and helping develop our digital stewardship and appeal programmes.
To deliver effective and integrated donor recruitment campaigns and gaming acquisition activity.
To meet income generation and donor acquisition targets for outbound appeals to donor and non-donor audiences.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Sound knowledge of digital and off-line fundraising, sales or marketing techniques
- A working knowledge of CRM database management systems
- Confident when handling data, with a process driven approach to the use of personal sensitive information
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of data protection legislation and fundraising due diligence relevant to individual giving
- Understanding of and commitment to organisational values
- Knowledge of gaming and lottery rules and processes (desirable)
- An understanding of Microsoft Power Bi (desirable)
- Marketing or direct marketing qualification, e.g. IDM, CIM, IOF (desirable)
3 month temp role with permanent opportunity to follow
Experience working in a brilliant Health Charity