Fundraiser - Legacy and Tribute
Harris Hill are recruiting a Legacy & Tribute Fundraiser on behalf of a national children's charity. This organisations mission is to end cruelty to children in the UK and to ensure the safety of the young and vulnerable.
Based in London this role will provide support to Fundraising Manager for Legacy and Tribute and play a key part in the development of the new legacy strategy.
- To support the Fundraising Manager Legacy and Tribute in growing the legacy pipeline in line with our marketing and business plans
- To maximise legacy and in memory income for the charity through development and delivery of fundraising propositions
- To support the Fundraising Manager Legacy and Tribute in managing organisation wide integrated campaigns
- Support the Fundraising Manager Legacy and Tribute in managing the legacy proposition and in memory activity
- Keep abreast of industry-wide direct marketing, legacy, and in memory marketing developments and those beyond the charity sector
Experience and skills
- Experience of success in a fundraising role is essential and experience specifically in legacy and/or in memory fundraising is highly desirable
- Highly developed written communication skills to understand, interpret and present complex information in a clear and persuasive way
- Ability to collect data from various sources, analyse findings, identify opportunities, evaluate their viability and present findings clearly
- Well-developed ability to successfully negotiate with others to achieve desired outcomes
- An ability to organise and plan own work, identifying conflicting demands and establishing clear priorities in order to meet agreed objectives