Our client, an international development membership organisation, are looking for a driven and motivated Administrator.
This is a part-time temporary role which is two days per week lasting for 2-3 months. The organisation are based in Central London and they are looking for someone who is available to start working on Monday 1st of October.
Your main duties will include:
Responding to telephone and email enquiries
- Administrative duties such as managing the post, filing and scanning
- Office management, including ordering stationary, managing deliveries and keeping the office tidy
- Supporting with planning and organising of events
- Helping with processing invoices and payments
- Supporting external accountants and maintaining finance-relate files such as bank statements, payments and invoices
You will be an experienced Administrator who is able to pick up new tasks quickly and efficiently. You will also be extremely confident using MS Word programmes. It is not essential, but it would be desirable if you have experience as a Finance Administrator or if you have worked in a finance team.
If you are interested in finding out more information about this new opportunity, please register your interest below and submit a Word copy of your most recent CV by clicking 'apply now' below.