Data Support Executive
- Contract Type
A wonderful children's health charity based in West London are looking to recruit their next Database Support Executive on a 2-3 month contract.
This vacancy involves working within a team of seven in aim of providing database support during the organisations' Christmas campaign and the launch of their Direct Debit function.
Please note that this role calls for an immediate start and candidates with experience of using the CRM database ThankQ are highly desirable.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Manage all data imports and exports on the ThankQ database
- Maintain data quality by carrying out data selections, data cleansing, and duplication removal
- Manage data input analysis, policing and retraining
- Train team members in how to create bespoke reports and action any required changes to the report structure or criteria using ThankQ
Skills and Experience required:
- Knowledge of database architecture
- Experience of data input, imports and exports, cleansing, data selection and duplication removal
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience of using the CRM ThankQ is strongly desirable
- Knowledge surrounding setting up a Direct Debit function is also strongly desirable
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.