Legacy Marketing Manager
Harris Hill are working with an International Children's charity to recruit a Legacy Marketing Manager.
This charity work with children in some of the worlds toughest places to ensure they survive and receive protection.
Based in London this role is responsible for raising awareness and of the importance of leaving gifts in wills.
This role is responsible for leading a legacy marketing supporter journey and in memory marketing strategy to support those willing to support the charity.
- Work with the Head of Legacies to create the strategy for relevant areas of the legacy and in
- Provide leadership to the team so they are equipped and enabled to plan and execute marketing
- Forge excellent relationships with key stakeholders across internal teams, such as acquisition,
retention, community giving, digital marketing, brand marketing, campaigns and supporter care.
- Work with the Head of Legacies to develop and manage the team budget. This includes planning,
reporting and re-forecasting.
Experience & skills
- Previous experience of leadership of a legacy or in memory fundraising programme would be preferred for this role
- Solid direct marketing skills across multiple channels e.g. telephone, email, direct mail, SMS.
- Ability to think strategically and to deliver against strategic objectives
- Ability to plan prioritise work for self and others, and to supervise work where required
- Experience of working and building excellent relationships with external suppliers, and internal
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills