Based primarily in London, this client is an arm's length Public Sector and Government body promoting the UK internationally. Partnering with global organisations, they aim, ultimately, to bolster economic returns and cultural dissemination. With a growing Digital team, they're now looking for an eCRM Manager to bolster their presence.
Working within the growing Digital Optimisation team, this role will largely be leading the eCRM strategy for the organisation. This will involve:
- Co-ordinating the email communications across the different workstreams
- Advising on segmentation best practice
- Advising on eCRM content
- Audit the current tool, advising on relative strengths and weaknesses
- Utilise user data to develop a more coherent roadmap, driving customer acquisition and retention
The successful candidate will have experience developing eCRM strategies, preferably for an international organisation. On top of this:
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Experience with an established Email Service Provider
- A Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation.
- An intuitive understanding of developing successful email protocol, taking a data-led approach
- Strong ability to present to senior stakeholders on current state of affairs, comparative strengths and weaknesses, and considered responses for improvement.
The successful eCRM Manager will secure a roughly 3 month position with a well-respected organisation, earning circa £300 per day.