Relationships Data Import Officer
A fantastic disability charity are looking to recruit their next Data Imports Officer on a 3 month Interim basis.
In this role you will work as part of the Operations Team, providing direct support to the Fundraising Team during a transitional stage.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Import and maintain all required data accurately to the database
- Address any data import issues by finding suitable solutions
- Manage the Direct Debit claim processes
- Manage all Direct Debit reports as required
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience of using a database to process donor data and donations
- Experience of using data to produce reports
- Experience of the BACS and Direct Debit processes
- Knowledge of Donor Data manipulation and analysis
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.