Major Donor Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
A high profile charity brand based in Central London.
- Collaborate with the Head of Philanthropy and Senior Philanthropy Manager to develop an over-arching strategy for high net worth individuals, producing annual work plans and delivery of agreed income targets, to include:
- You will help develop and implement an effective major donor fundraising strategy.
- You will maximise and grow income from major donors through a clearly defined programme of research, networking, applications and excellent stewardship and in particular secure multi-year funding.
- You will build key relationships with prospective donors and gain five and six-figure funding individually, in particular multi-year relationships and manage the ongoing relationships with major donors sources to maximise their long-term support for the charity.
- You will work closely with the senior philanthropy manager to run events throughout the year to provide opportunities to thank the current major donors and engage new prospects.
- Experience of fundraising from High Net Worth individuals.
- Experience securing five figure gifts.
- Liaising at different levels with the ability to motivate and inspire others to support the charity financially.
- Experience of designing and delivering high impact stewardship programmes and delivering high value events.
- Demonstrable knowledge of major donor and charitable trust fundraising.
- Able to develop lasting relationships withing existing and new environments.
This is a permanent role within a growing and high performing Major Donor team. The role is paying up to £35,000 per annum.