Data Import Officer
A wonderful children's charity are looking to recruit two new Data Import and Integrity Officers for their central London Office.
These vacancies are three month Fixed Term Contracts in order to help out with the upcoming busy Christmas period.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Import all required data accurately to the CARE database
- Carry out data quality checks and merge any duplicate records
- Ensure that the data integrity of incoming files is to the highest quality
- Ensure that data is imported to schedule
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of using a CRM database such as CARE or Raiser's Edge
- Previous experience of importing data and checking data integrity
- Thorough attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise heavy work loads
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.