1 day left
- Contract Type
A leading international charity are looking to recruit their next Safeguarding Coordinator. This position is a 3 months fixed-term contract based in the Charity's Central London Office.
As the Safeguarding Coordinator, you will report directly into the Safeguarding Lead and play a key part in their Global Safeguarding Team.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain the Safeguarding Case Register and accurately log all Safeguarding incidents
- Act as the Data Lead for the Team, managing access permissions and monitoring all recorded information
- Gather, analyse and present Safeguarding data for Senior Stakeholders
- Coordinate and minute key Safeguarding groups and meetings
- Support the delivery of training and awareness-raising initiatives
- Assist with Safeguarding recruitment and coordinate inductions for new team members
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience of high volume casework management
- Previous experience of Senior Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of safeguarding and its importance
- A proven ability to analyse and synthesise large amounts of complex data
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.
Apply for Safeguarding Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly