A leading international charity are looking to recruit their next Safeguarding Coordinator. This position is a 3 months fixed-term contract based in the Charity's Central London Office.
As the Safeguarding Coordinator, you will report directly into the Safeguarding Lead and play a key part in their Global Safeguarding Team.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain the Safeguarding Case Register and accurately log all Safeguarding incidents
- Act as the Data Lead for the Team, managing access permissions and monitoring all recorded information
- Gather, analyse and present Safeguarding data for Senior Stakeholders
- Coordinate and minute key Safeguarding groups and meetings
- Support the delivery of training and awareness-raising initiatives
- Assist with Safeguarding recruitment and coordinate inductions for new team members
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience of high volume casework management
- Previous experience of Senior Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of safeguarding and its importance
- A proven ability to analyse and synthesise large amounts of complex data
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.