Internal Communications and Engagement Manager
A very well known military based in Central London who have some really exciting projects coming up in the lead up to Christmas.
- Manage and regularly update Internal Communications Channels within the Charity.
- Support the Head of Internal Communications in all aspects of Internal Communications
- Build a network of contacts across all departments and divisions of the Charity to source content and information.
- Produce and source regular news and updates
- Production of fortnightly eNewsletter and daily updates of the intranet platform
- Ownership and management of All-staff messages where applicable
- Advising colleagues across the Charity on messaging
- Project manage the delivery of internal communications initiatives
- Own and manage the below communication channels ensuring content is regularly refreshed. (including written, video. Images, audio etc.)
- Staff eNewsletters
- Intranet homepage
- Send Word Now
- Survey Monkey
- Survey and focus groups
- Respond to all feedback/enquiries sent to the Internal Communications Team
- Management of Purchase Order, Invoice and Receipt process within the financial platform, ensuring that expenditures are within the allowable limits.
- Form close working relationships with the Membership Directorate
- Support the Head of Internal Communications in the development and maintenance of standards, principles and templates for good practice in internal communications.
- Provide guidance and coaching to colleagues on messages, channels, principles and templates for internal communication with their teams.
- Build a network of contacts across all departments of the Charity.
- Contribute content to Internal Communications Channels to ensure a range and quality of news from across the organisation.
- Read, respond and set actions to all feedback/enquiries sent to our magazines
Experience in a similar role in an internal communications department
Experience of supplier management
Excellent time management
Experience of SharePoint or other intranet / web publishing systems
Experience in Adobe Suite
Experience in managing budgets up to £600k per annum
Experience of establishing quality standards and KPIs
Experience in project management skills; able to demonstrate success in delivering projects to time and budget
- 12 month interim contract
- Brilliant internal coms role