Trusts & Foundations Manager
Harris Hill are pleased to be working with a national children's charity to recruit a Trusts & Foundations Fundraising Manager.
This charity provide care, support and counselling to children and young people that have experienced emotional and/or psychological trauma.
Based in London this role is responsible for maintenance and development of support from grant making organisations. This is an important role for the organisation as it plays a key part of the organisations wider fundraising strategy.
- Research trusts, lottery bodies, companies, statutory agencies and other sources of funds
- Develop and maintain good relations with potential and existing donors
- Ensure that all funders receive timely and relevant correspondence and updates about the work of the charity
- Research and network with appropriate organisations to fulfil fundraising objectives
- Provide regular trusts and statutory fundraising reports, as required
Experience and skills
- Previous experience of fundraising and income generation from trusts and grant giving organisations is an essential requirement for this role
- Strong research skills with the ability to identify relevant organisations and pots of funding
- The role requires an individual with strong verbal and written communication skills
- The successful candidate must be highly self motivated with the ability to effectively engage with internal colleagues and external donors
- The successful candidate will be articulate with the ability to present at senior level