Fundraising Campaign Director
Job Title: Fundraising Campaign Director - 18 month contract
Hours: 3 days a week
Salary: £35k (actual salary, incl. LWA) per annum
Location: London SE1
We are working in partnership with an adult education college focussing on the creative and performing arts.
The college has recently embarked on an ambitious building development plan. They are looking to transform the performance space that lies at its heart. The college will be seeking grant support from public funding for half of the project's cost but a further £2m million is needed to allow the development of the new centre.
The college is now seeking a Campaign Director to manage a fundraising appeal to raise this. The successful individual will have experience of at least one significant capital campaign and will demonstrate:
- Substantial experience of fundraising with a strong track record in major gift fundraising
- Experience of successfully managing the major donor process end to end, leading to gifts of 6 figures and upwards
- Experience of developing high quality applications to grant-making agencies
- Experience of running successful fundraising events and campaigns
- Proven track record and experience of building, developing and managing key relationships at the highest level
Reporting to the Vice Principal, the successful candidate will be a dynamic self motivator with excellent people skills with the ability to build strong relationships. We are seeking an enthusiastic and engaging individual to build sustainable fundraising into the future.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you a soon as possible.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1578.
Closing date: 15 October 2018
Interview date: w/c 22 October 2018
More searches like this
- Fundraising Education Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Campaigning Education Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Major Donor/ Gifts Education Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Supporter Development Education Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Trusts & Foundations Education Part Time jobs in London (Central)