Harris Hill are seeking a well versed 'Finance Assistant' to work with a UK based charity who work to erdicate homelessness in the UK.
As the Finance Assistant your role will be to assist the Head of Finance in making sure the everyday financial operations of the charity are running smoothly.
The tasks you will be required to fulfil will include:
- inputting financial data
- completing bank reconciliations
- making payments
- reporting on financial information.
- 18 months working within the accounts department of a UK based charity/non-profit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (a natural ability to clearly communicate financial information to those with a non-finance background is a must)
- Knowledge of finance systems
- Working experience in a finance function with the responsibility for recording: income, expenditure grants and fixed assets
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Have a positive approach to working in a growing and changing environment