Circa £130k plus pension and 50% contribution to the cost of the private medical insurance scheme
Permanent, Full Time
Our client is the largest independent housing association in the Borough of Broxbourne, providing over 4,600 homes across Hertfordshire and Essex.
They are looking for an inspirational leader to join them at an exciting stage of its journey. The Chief Executive will lead the organisation through change and help them achieve their potential. They are looking for an influential leader who understands the importance of change and who will work with the board to motivate, inspire and lead the team to new ways of thinking about what we do and how we do it.
As the Chief Executive, you will provide advice and assistance to the Board in setting strategy and planning, provide clear progressive and innovative leadership in times of change and deliver and develop services in line with the business plans, performance targets and budgetary parameters.
They want to identify specific products to holistically improve housing in their area of operation based on a very thorough understanding of the demographic and socio-economic data and trends. They are looking for an individual who has a track record of achieving at director level including effective people management within a high-quality customer-focused organisation in the housing sector.
As a member of the executive team, you will demonstrate their ‘One Team’ approach and values. In addition to this, they are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong track record of leading change programmes with employee, customer and stakeholder engagement, involvement and collaboration.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Has an understanding of complex financial and budget management and an appreciation of the risks associated with property assets and investment.
- Has demonstrable experience in identifying, analysing and progressing strategic opportunities to facilitate growth.
- Has a strong track record of building and managing effective relationships with boards, customers, partners and stakeholders.
- Has knowledge of the role of a Board, and exposure at Board level including presenting at and/ or being accountable to a Board.
Our client is confident that their contribution to resolving the housing crisis is tangible and they are determined in their continued commitment to the delivery of more affordable housing.
Closing date: Monday 8th October at Midday.
Initial interviews: Wednesday 17th October.
Final interviews: Tuesday 30th October.