A vacancy for a full-time HR Manager has arisen in our client's Oxfordshire Office in Osney Mead.
Job Ref: HRM110918
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £29,909 - £35,229 (Point 33-39, NJC Salary Scale), with a discretionary system of annual increments
Place of work: Oxford, OX2
Holidays: 28 days plus bank holidays (per annum)
Probationary Period: 6 Months
Pension: Auto-Enrolment in place
About the organisation
Our client is a mental health charity. They’re there to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support; in total over 20,000 people in Oxfordshire access their services each year. With one in four people experiencing a mental health problem at some point in their lives, people need our client more than ever. Their work includes:
- The Transitional Supported Housing Recovery Service (part of the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership).
- The Talking Space Plus psychological therapy service, in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- Their Wellbeing Service, which is part of both the TalkingSpace Plus and Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnerships and includes
- Five Wellbeing Centres throughout the county
- Public Wellbeing and Information Services
- Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Benefits for Better Mental Health, a welfare benefits advice service
- Volunteering and Peer Support Opportunities
- Raising awareness and campaigning activity.
They employ over 100 staff and operate in 28 locations around the county.
Purpose of the Job
This post holder will:
- Work with line managers to ensure effective employee relations including, absence, disciplinary, grievances and sickness
- Coach managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Implement the training and development agenda
- Oversee all HR policies, procedures and processes
- Write job descriptions and ensure effective recruitment
- Design and implement the induction programme, and support line managers to effectively induct new staff members
Closing Date: 7 October 2018
Interview date: Monday, October 15, 2018
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application.
Our client is fully committed to the principles and practices of equal opportunity and diversity.
They are a Mindful Employer.
No agencies please.