Senior Direct Marketing Executive
Age UK is the UK’s largest charity dedicated to helping people in later life. Through our vital services, we offer companionship, support and provide expert advice to millions of older people who need us every year.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Direct Marketing Executive to work in the Individual Marketing & Management team for a fixed term contract 1 year.
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised individual to project manage multi-channel direct marketing campaigns across the supporter development and acquisition programmes.
• Execute and management of agreed direct marketing campaigns.
• Liaise and brief key stakeholders and suppliers at all stages of campaign management.
• Manage related income and expenditure and assist in managing budget for the campaigns.
• Work with the wider direct marketing team in developing future fundraising strategies.
• Proven successful experience in direct marketing campaigns
• Proven successful experience of managing large complex direct marketing campaigns.
• Proven successful experience of preparing, re-forecasting and meeting budget targets.
• Proven successful experience of editing and proofing copy.
• Proven successful experience of managing internal and external stakeholders through various processes including sign off.
Skills & Knowledge
• Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Word
• Numerical and analytical skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and be a self-starter
• Strong Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels
• Excellent Project management skills
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.