Legacy Management Executive
A wonderful children's charity are looking to recruit a Legacy Management Executive on a temporary basis of 3 months.
In this vacancy you will work as part of the Fundraising and Engagement Directorate which is responsible for the income and case management of legacies left to the charity.
Please note that candidates are needed for an immediate start in this position.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide administrative support to the Legacy Management and Development Team
- Update and maintain the database
- Act as the first point of contact and manage all queries from supporters, the public and solicitors
- Carry out monthly finance reconciliation and manage the processing of the team's invoices
- Manage your own legacy case load, including case reviews and expected income estimates
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience providing administrative and database support
- Well developed ability to apply effective numeracy skills in entering and recording financial data
- Experience of working in the legal, financial or charity sector
- An interest in legacy administration
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.