Post Title: Fundraising Manager
Deadline for applications: 30 September 2018
Mary Frances Trust are looking for an experienced Fundraising professional to lead in creating and implementing a successful fundraising strategy. This is a new and exciting role - which will allow an experienced fundraiser to create and develop an effective strategy while implementing key aspects across the board that will also include (but not limited to) community fundraising in conjunction to corporate fundraising, events and grant giving bodies.
- Maximising income generation through community fundraising, individual donations, events, and corporate sponsorship, trust and foundation income.
- Meeting financial targets and assisting in the charity’s growth.
- Acting as an effective ambassador for Mary Frances Trust with consideration to the values and objectives of the charity.
- Development and implementation of Mary Frances Trust’s fundraising strategy
- Building relationships with major donors, companies and partners – making presentations, updating on progress and milestones
- Responsibility of using innovative ways to gain and retain donors and regular supporters.
- Managing current corporate partnerships, suggesting a number of ways to build on these relationships, maximising engagement with employees at all levels.
- Managing information and record the profile and fundraising activity of donors on a database
- Devising and organising fundraising campaigns, activities and events.
- Creating new ideas for fundraising and identify suitable funding initiatives.
- Autonomous research of fundraising opportunities and writing tailored grant applications to charitable trusts, foundations and statutory bodies.
- Identifying and submitting applications for awards that will raise the profile of Mary Frances Trust and secure funding.
- Producing detailed annual action plans on specific areas of responsibility outlined above, identifying areas for growth and development and outlining measurable objectives.
- Objectively reviewing the success and achievements against agreed targets, identifying strengths, weaknesses and areas for development.
- Participating in the day to day work of the organisation – such as reporting, attending team and Board meetings as required, and taking a flexible approach to general administrative and support tasks.
- Representing the work of Mary Frances Trust at events to members of the public and supporters, where necessary delivering presentations
- Participating in staff appraisals and appropriate training for the role
- Working in accordance with Mary Frances Trust’s policies and procedures
- Working with Volunteers’ Co-Ordinator to recruit fundraising volunteers.
- Manage Volunteers to support the functions of the fundraising.
- Carry out / participate in volunteers’ inductions.
- Manage and supervise fundraising volunteers.
This is not an exhaustive list of all of the duties that may need to be undertaken. It may be necessary to undertake other duties in order to fulfil the objectives of the charity.
Please email for application form and job description.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Leatherhead
- Community Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Leatherhead
- Corporate Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Leatherhead
- Events Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Leatherhead
- Major Donor/ Gifts Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Leatherhead