Head of Fundraising
Harris Hill are recruiting a Head of Fundraising on behalf of a national charity that provides respite care and holidays for disabled people and an their carer's.
This organisation have been established for over 50 years and currently provide over 5,000 breaks per year for those with the need.
Based in London this role has strategic responsibility for leadership of the fundraising team of 5 people and the further development of new and existing income streams.
Key responsibilities for the role include.
- To develop and implement the organisation's fundraising strategy, maximising efficiency and the return on investment
- Deliver robust, reliable and diverse income streams from individual donors, grant making trusts, corporate supporters, high net worth individuals etc
- You will have direct responsibility both for the team overall, and to undertake hands on fundraising as the lead for our individual giving, corporate, and legacy program
- Develop and implement organisational and departmental strategies that support the charities business objectives
Experience and skills required
- Previous knowledge and experience of leading a fundraising team/department would be preferred for this role.
- Knowledge and awareness of individual giving, legacy and corporate fundraising would be advantageous for this role
- An individual with strong strategic awareness and the ability to interpret and deliver an income generation plan
- The role requires an individual with strong relation ship building skills with an ability to effectively lead the team and further enhance and develop the skills and ability to successfully generate income
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present and engage with donors and internal staff & trustees
- A team player with strong relationship building skills and the ability to effectively engage with people across the organisation
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Major Donor/ Gifts Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Legacies Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Trusts & Foundations Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)