Senior Capital Grants Fundraiser
Senior Capital Grants Fundraiser – Portsmouth
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (dependent upon experience)
37.5 hours per week - Permanent role
We are looking for an experienced Capital Projects Fundraiser to join our expanding fundraising team based in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will have a strong background in capital campaign fundraising and have experience of building successful relationships with external stakeholders at a senior level.
- The post will work closely with the Head of Fundraising to implement NMRN’s new Fundraising Strategy and its ambitious capital fundraising targets, including the SeaMore Project, for a new Royal Marines Museum.
- Working with a senior level external Appeal Committee and internal working group.
- Leading on developing successful grant funding bids, cultivation, presentations and meetings.
- Supporting the campaign’s programme of fundraising events and activities.
- Working on the delivery of key funding projects to support the strategic aims of the NMRN.
- Located in a unique heritage environment.
- We are looking for someone with strong experience in capital projects fundraising at a senior level, ideally in the heritage sector.
- Experience of building positive relationships and rapport with external stakeholders.
- An interest or passion for naval/military history would also be desirable.
If you have any questions about this role please direct them to Paul Elgood at email@example.com
Applicants are asked to submit a CV and a covering letter indicating how their knowledge and experience match those specified. Applications should be forwarded to the HR Team at recruitment@NMRN.org.uk and are required no later than 23 September 2018.
Interviews will be held w/c 1 October 2018 in Portsmouth.