A fantastic London-based Charity are looking for a Complaints Officer on a temporary basis. This position is a 3 month commitment with the possibility for this to extend and you will report directly into the Volunteering Manager.
Please note that my client is looking for somebody that is available to start in the position by mid-September 2018.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage all complaints from members and volunteers
- Assess all potential grievances (non-staff) and act accordingly
- Update and maintain the database
- Co-ordinate the complaints process where deemed most appropriate
- Ensure that staff are trained appropriately to deal with potential grievances
- Assist in the management of Compliance and Insurance
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of complaint management
- Experience of handling mediation
- Ability to think critically with sound judgement
- Excellent level of customer service
- Ability to be a productive self-starter with minimal supervision
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.