Data Protection Lead
An inspiring youth charity are looking to recruit their next Data Protection Lead. This position is a 3 months fixed-term contract based in the Charity's Central London Office.
As the Data Protection Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring that the data protection systems and processes comply with legislation and best practice, whilst providing GDPR support for staff members and volunteers.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Monitor data protection compliance and ensure that the relevant legislation and security systems are integrated into the business
- Provide guidance to managers, staff and volunteers on the safe and legally compliant storage of data
- Identify and address any areas where there is a risk of data protection breach
- Assist in handling any complaints or queries regarding the charity's Data Protection Policy
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of working in a data protection advisory setting
- An excellent knowledge of GDPR and its implications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of risk analysis and risk management is desirable
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.