The Dyspraxia Foundation is a national charity, based in Hitchin that answers more than 10,000 enquiries and distributes more than 20,000 leaflets each year. At the heart of what we do, we want every person living with dyspraxia to be enabled to achieve their full potential in life.
This year marks the 30th anniversary of the Dyspraxia Foundation. We have achieved so much over the last three decades and aspire to create a sustainable future for our charity by building on our reputation and performance.
The successful candidate will take on a variety of responsibilities including managing and expanding our diverse portfolio of fundraising initiatives, featuring grant and trusts applications, regular giving schemes, community fundraising, as well as identifying new opportunities for corporate engagement, and continually developing existing relationships, thus helping to secure the Dyspraxia Foundation’s long-term financial sustainability.
The post-holder will need a proven track record of fundraising success and excellent communication, organisational, time management and planning skills. It is very important that they are able to inspire others, engaging and connecting them to our cause.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hitchin
- Community Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hitchin
- Corporate Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hitchin
- Major Donor/ Gifts Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hitchin
- Legacies Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hitchin