Location Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary £26k + benefits
Hours Full time
Closing date 24 September 2018
Bridewell Gardens vision is to provide a range of high quality horticultural therapeutic support services for people recovering from mental ill health. Effectiveness is indicated by increased wellbeing and social inclusion through employment, training and volunteering.
Bridewell Gardens Development Officer will work closely with the Director, and Trust Fundraiser to secure financial support (and support in kind) to further Bridewell’s mission and aims.
This will require an effective fundraiser with the ability to support the charity in ensuring its financial resilience for the future.
What are we looking for from our Development Officer?
- the ability to oversee, develop and deliver Bridewell's fundraising strategy
- proven creative researching and prospecting skills
- experience of Customer Relationship Management with a range of donors and supporting organisations
- excellent communication and IT skills, spoken, written and in the areas of social media and website management
- a capable administrator in regard to data management
This is a varied and challenging role requiring a versatile, multi-skilled individual with a range of relevant experience. The full Job Description and Person Specification is attached.
This role will be based in Witney, Oxfordshire in conjunction with the 6 acre garden site at Wilcote, nearby.
In return, Bridewell Gardens can offer the opportunity to play a critical role in a small but well regarded charity and to help ensure it's future
For further information, please send a copy of your CV and the attached application form in the first instance to our Chairman, John Adams at email@example.com
Deadline for completed applications is Monday 24th September although we are hoping to hold exploratory conversations with interested candidates in advance, so please do get in touch by email ASAP