Marketing & Communications Director
A fantastic charity/association based in Hertfordshire with exciting growth opportunities across the business. A great location in Hertfordshire with superb offices.
- Create and develop marketing and communication strategies and operational plans that are progressive, impactful and support organisational growth.
- Build, lead and manage the Marketing and Communications team and establish a culture that meets and exceeds the overall company objectives.
- Establish excellent cross-channel branded marketing campaigns that inspire new and existing communities to engage with the mission,products and services.
- Create brand leadership to ensure all design and branded assets are of high quality and deliver an excellent customer/user experience, including leading on a brand engagement exercise across key stakeholder groups.
- Ownership of all company websites and social media visibility including the intranet.
- Initiate and deliver a series of high profile media campaigns that extend the reputation as leading experts in the UK and that support significant revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key journalists/editors/contacts from the media and act as a spokesperson on key issues, as required.
- Responsible for the department's budget, including regular re-forecasting and review of plans, dependent on campaign results and ROI analyses.
- Drive continual process improvements in the Marketing and Communications team to implement best practices and ensure all projects are managed efficiently and effectively.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues and volunteers across the organisation in the delivery of the commercial objectives.
An opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Director with good leadership, digital and offline marketing, communications and most importantly, strategic experience.
Salary is circa £75K plus £6K car allowance, with excellent additional benefits.