Interim Safety and Facilities Officer
A fantastic, international non-profit organisation are looking to recruit an Interim Safety and Facilities Officer.
This position is a 2 month commitment on a part-time basis of 3 days a week. Our client can be flexible in terms of days and hours of work so this can be discussed further if you are selected for interview stage. Please note that this role is a quick turn around and will require the post holder to begin the position by the last week of August.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Manage the office facilities by ensuring that office equipment is fully stocked and that required repairs and maintenance are seen to
- Ensure that the organisation fulfils all legal and health and safety statutory requirements
- Act as the appointed First Aider and Fire Marshall
- Report accidents and incidents and provide regular management reports on key aspects of health and safety
- Monitor international staff travel and security policies
- Assist with reception responsibilities when required
Skills and Experience required:
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- IOSH Health and Safety qualified
- A good level of administration and office facilities experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be available to start in the role by the last week of August
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.
Please note that due to a high level of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted further.