Fundraising Development Manager
Job Title: Fundraising Development Manager
Hours: Full Time/Permanent (35 hours)
Salary: £27k - £30k
We are working in partnership with a charity that supports people at risk from severe allergic reactions. For over 21 years, the charity has provided information and support to patients and their families.
The charity are now seeking to appoint a Fundraising Development Manager who will be responsible for Corporate and Community Fundraising targets. You will develop philanthropic and commercial opportunities for the charity to raise funds to support their work.
The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Experience in fundraising techniques and strategy
- Proven track record of successful community fundraising
- Ability to identify creative ways to encourage community support and fundraising
- Ability to identify potential commercial opportunities where appropriate
- Experience of supporter/donor development
- Staff/volunteer management experience.
We are seeking an individual with highly developed personal motivation, a positive approach and the desire to deliver results and service.
If you feel you have the skills and ability to succeed in this role we look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1563 as soon as possible.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hampshire
- Business Development & Commercial Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hampshire
- Volunteer Recruitment & Management Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hampshire
- Community Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hampshire
- Corporate Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Hampshire