Part Qualified Management Accountant
Our client is an established UK-based investment business. They are looking to hire a part -qualified Accountant to join their growing team. It’s a relatively small Finance team, so we’re looking for an all-rounder – someone who enjoys variety in their role and someone who enjoys the transactional side of Finance. Reporting directly to the Finance Controller, this is a great opportunity to enter a broad role within a smaller company with room for progression.
Core responsibilities will include;
• Preparation of limited company management accounts with variance analysis and notes.
• Working with credit and servicing teams to manage loan book, including redemption statement preparation and interest collection reporting.
• Accounting journal entries, including loan postings and interest accruals.
• Ownership of fund payments, creditor positions, control accounts and intercompany reconciliations.
• Analysis and reporting of loan book.
• Part qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA accountant, with a high attention to detail.
• Strong numerical skills.
• High quality interpersonal skills with honesty and integrity in your style.
• Knowledge and experience of using SUN accounting systems is preferable.