Salary £30,000 pa FTE
Hours Full-time (requests for part-time working will be considered)
Location Tavistock, Devon (Home working possible. Please note attendance at Tavistock Office is required at least 1 day per week on average)
Some travel across the UK and Ireland is required in this role
This charity is a family support organisation working with children who are living with a variety of hand or arm differences. They provide the opportunity for parents and professionals to bring together experiences, information, support and guidance to those experiencing these differences. They are a small friendly team and their members are inspiring.
They have a number of regional branches run by volunteers and centrally the charity is managed by the National Coordinator who reports to the Trustee Board. The National Coordinator may be home or office based. This role would suit someone who is seeking to utilise their broad knowledge to make a real difference.
The National Coordinator reports to the Board of Trustees and is responsible for ensuring a smooth delivery of the organisation’s long-term strategy through;
- effectively managing and delivering operational and administrative management of the organisation
- management of Administrator and Volunteer Development Officer,
- financial and budgetary management of the organisation
- supporting branch and volunteer development and activities,
- developing and promoting the organisation through the development and delivery of networking and fundraising opportunities
You must be comfortable making decisions within the remit of the role, with a flexible, ‘can do’ attitude, working autonomously, managing a varied workload and have an open-mind as to the nature of daily tasks that are required. You will possess superb interpersonal and communication skills, a high level of competence in Microsoft Office and present yourself with professionalism and integrity at all times.
An understanding of issues facing families with upper limb differences would be an advantage.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 20th August 2018
Proposed interview date: Tuesday 28th August 2018 in central Bristol
To find out more information please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s HR Partner's website. There you can complete your application for this position.
Successful applications are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This charity is committed to equal opportunities and values diversity in its workforce.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Tavistock
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Tavistock
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Tavistock
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Tavistock
- Training Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Tavistock