Wellbeing Service Locality Manager
Title: Wellbeing Service Locality Manager
Job Ref: WSLM310718
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £27,358 per annum (Point 30 NJC Salary Scale)
Holidays: 28 days per annum, plus bank holidays
Probationary Period: 6 months
Pension: Auto enrolment pension scheme in place
Place of work: Cherwell and West Locality – Banbury Wellbeing Centre, Witney Wellbeing Centre and Satellite Locations
Purpose of the job:
This post holder will:
- Ensure effective delivery of locality-based services to the highest possible standard, in a flexible and responsive way, with service user involvement throughout.
- Support, supervise and manage the team of Wellbeing Workers providing services across the locality area in conjunction with the Deputy Locality Manager.
- Ensure the Locality Team contributes to meeting Wellbeing Service contractual obligations.
- Take an active role in the Wellbeing Extended Management Team.
- Ensure excellent liaison, communication and collaborative working with the wider organisation and partnership agencies.
- Develop and maintain strong links with the community and utilise this to develop service provision appropriate to the local context.
- Represent the organisation in external meetings and the wider community
Our client is a mental health charity. They’re there to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support; in total over 20,000 people in Oxfordshire access their services each year. With one in four people experiencing a mental health problem at some point in their lives, people need our client more than ever. Their work includes:
- The Transitional Supported Housing Recovery Service (part of the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership).
- The Talking Space Plus psychological therapy service, in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- Their Wellbeing Service, which is part of both the TalkingSpace Plus and Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnerships and includes:
o Five Wellbeing Centres throughout the county
o Public Wellbeing and Information Services
o Physical Activity and Wellbeing
o Benefits for Better Mental Health, a welfare benefits advice service
o Volunteering and Peer Support Opportunities
o Raising awareness and campaigning activity.
They employ over 100 staff and operate in 28 locations around the county.
Closing Date: 26th August
Interview date: TBC
To find out more information, please click the apply button. You will then be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website to complete your application.
This charity is fully committed to the principles and practices of equal opportunity and diversity.
They are a Mindful Employer.
No agencies please.