Campaigns & Communications Planner
The Charity for Civil Servants is looking for a group of ambitious and talented people who are excited by digital, audiences and rising to the challenge of placing our supporters and donors at the heart of our activity.
Campaigns and Communications Planner
Permanent | Full Time Role
c. £41,000 pa
With experience spanning the core marketing and income generation functions you will be self-confident and reflective enough to understand where your knowledge, skills and discipline expertise lies. Working as part of a team wanting to do great work motivates and rewards you.
You will be joining a newly integrated Marketing and Income Generation Team and therefore will be adept at managing change, working flexibly and building relationships.
We’re looking for a Communications and Campaign Planner to lead the planning and implementation of the Charity’s marketing and communication campaigns.
In this role, you will be working with agencies, stakeholders and departments across the Charity and helping us to deliver marketing and communications campaigns and projects.
Key Skills required for the role include:
- The ability to transform data into relevant and rich insight;
- The ability to define suitable metrics to measure performance of campaigns and channels, drawing insight and making recommendations for optimising and influencing the design of future campaigns;
- Project management and the ability to coordinate and schedule projects so they deliver on time and on budget;
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, PPC, programmatic, paid and organic SEO;
- Excellent creative and copywriting skills, with an understanding of what content works for different channels and audiences.
The closing date for applications is 24th August 2018 and interviews will commence immediately after closing.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the button to be directed to our website.
The Charity values a diverse workforce and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
No agencies, please.