Programme Support Assistant
A wonderful international Charity are looking for a Programme Support Assistant for their Recruitment function on a temporary basis. This position is a 3 month commitment and you will report directly into the Programme Manager.
Please note that my client is looking for a candidate that is available immediately. It is also necessary that you you are fluent in French due to the international nature of the recruitment function.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the full administration process, e.g.: writing advertisements and preparing offer letters and contracts
- Review and prepare initial long-lists of relevant applicants for all vacancies
- Schedule interview times, organise interview panels and draft interview questions
- Act as the main point of contact for prospective candidates
- Manage all recruitment compliance such as ID, right to work, and safeguarding
- Ensure that all Data is stored in line with GDPR
Skills and Experience required:
- Educated to A level or above
- Fluent in English and French
- Experience of the recruitment and selection processes
- Experience of managing the administrative function in a busy office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.