Reports to: Director of Finance and Operations
Salary: Circa 35k
Based: Milton Keynes
About the Job:
In this position you will drive the performance of our client, one of the fastest growing national charities in the UK, through the provision of accurate and meaningful management information, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the source financial data and delivering compliant and timely regulatory reporting and audit.
- Driving cost control and expense management and ensuring compliance with Finance Regulations and financial control procedures
- Providing day to day management and oversight of the charity’s CRM (thankq) to ensure accurate and comprehensive supporter records
- Creating, developing and managing internal procedures to ensure data integrity and efficient processes
- Ensuring all financial entries are made promptly and accurately
Highly analytical with excellent IT skills and proficiency in finance systems and MS office, and an advanced working knowledge of Excel.
Closing date: Sunday 5th August – early applications encouraged
* After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with further details on how to complete your application *
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder.
No agencies please.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly