Supporter Service Centre Officer
This is an exciting opportunity to join and be part of a Supporter Engagement Team and would ideally suit an individual who is currently working in the customer service industry and is motivated and committed to providing excellent levels of service.
Position: Supporter Service Centre Officer
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Location: Cricklewood, NW London
Salary: £25,572 - £29,301 (Band D, level 1)
Department: Supporter Engagement
Our client puts people affected by MS at the centre of everything they do, and it’s this commitment that unites them across the UK. Their vision is a world free from the effects of MS. Their ultimate goal is to find a cure, but until then, they will do all that they can to enable people with MS to live life, knowing that they do not have to face MS alone.
About this job
As a Supporter Service Centre Officer, you will have experience of working in a customer care delivery environment where you will have dealt with communications via letter, telephone, email and via social media. You will also need experience of making outbound relationship building telephone calls.
As a member of the Supporter Engagement department you will ensure that our client offers the best possible service to their supporters and internal customers in order to build strong and long lasting relationships.
You will be joining the organisation at an exciting stage of its development and this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a supportive and friendly team.
Our client offers 27 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays), a 35 hour working week, travel loan and various other benefits such as supported developmental opportunities.
Closing date: Friday 27 July 2018
Interview date: w/c 6 August 2018
* After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with further details on how to complete your application *
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder.
Our client is committed to promoting diversity.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (West)
- Administration Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (West)
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (West)
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (West)
- Supporter Development Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (West)