Face-to-Face Manager - East Region
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an innovative and exciting team within a leading UK and Ireland charity, whilst developing your management and fundraising skills? This is a fantastic opportunity within the RNLI to play a vital role in developing and growing the RNLI in-house Face-to-Face Fundraising team.
You’ll manage a team of face-to-face fundraisers, to sign up regular supporters within a defined geographical area and raise vital long-term funding for the charity. This will include opportunities to work alongside other specialist teams including our volunteer lifeboat crews and lifeguards.
Primarily be overseeing the East of England area (which stretches from the Isle of Sheppey down to Eastbourne), we’ll look to you to identify opportunities to expand the campaign. Currently the core fundraising locations are based around Margate and Camber Sands regions. You will be required to complete extensive travel throughout the area, and more widely when required and will hold a valid driving licence.
There has never been a more exciting time to join the RNLI, where every member of staff plays a vital part in saving lives at sea. If you want the opportunity to join an exciting and motivated fundraising team in a vibrant, forward-thinking department, this is a great opportunity for you.
For more information and to apply online, please visit our recruitment page.
Closing date: 5 August 2018.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in East of England
- Campaigning Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in East of England
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in East of England
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in East of England
- Policy & Research Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in East of England