Volunteering Programme Assistant - Team Westminster
Our client delivers valuable Volunteering Services across London, matching volunteers with organisations and events that need their help.
They are seeking a Team Westminster Assistant to work across the three Team Westminster strands, supporting the Volunteer Programme Coordinator and wider team members to deliver a wide range of project tasks.
Team Westminster Assistant
Location: London Waterloo - with a pan-London outreach
Contract: Fixed term until July 31st 2020
Salary: Circa £18,800 to £21,000
Team Westminster is Westminster City Council’s flagship volunteering programme with three volunteering strands:
- Team Westminster Ambassadors which supports large and small-scale events by providing volunteer teams within the City of Westminster;
- Team Westminster Active which aims to increase volunteering in sports clubs and physical activity providers across the borough; and
- Team Westminster Social Action which recruits groups and individual volunteers to support one off local community action events.
This exciting role requires an enthusiasm for volunteering. The postholder will have excellent written and oral communication skills and have the ability to coordinate and supervise volunteers at events, as well as recruit and train new volunteers.
An excellent team player, you will have sound experience in office administration plus MS Office knowledge and skills. Experience of CRM databases will be beneficial.
This is a fast-paced role so it is essential that you are able to work effectively under pressure, and capable of prioritising and managing multiple events and activities.
The role will involve occasional weekend and evening work.
Closing date for applications: 25th September 2017, 9am
Interview date: 29th September 2017
To find out more information, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application.
Appointment to this role is subject to a criminal records check of current convictions through the Disclosure Scotland.
This charity is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Administration Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Volunteer Recruitment & Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Volunteers Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)