Campaign Fundraising Manager
We are looking for a passionate and experienced individual to join us as Campaign Fundraising Manager, working across the organisation to deliver our Campaign Fundraising – maximizing opportunities to raise the most income for Save the Children.
Our Marketing and Fundraising divisions exist to inspire millions of people – from individuals to large corporate organisations – to support our quest for change. Together, we save children’s lives, fight for their rights and help them fulfil their potential.
As Campaign Fundraising Manager you will be responsible for the project management of Campaign Fundraising including management of cross-organisational teams, ensuring colleagues have buy-in, clear objectives and deadlines to deliver effective campaign moments. You will also set, manage and monitor the campaign budget and deliver against ambitious income and participation targets. In addition you will:
- Develop a strategy to continue to engage campaign participants with the work of Save the Children for the long term
- Deliver an integrated marketing plan, including digital and direct marketing, to drive participation
- Deliver an engaging supporter experience planning stewardship, retention and conversion of participants taking part in campaigns
- Develop and deliver new ways to engage the public within campaign – across PR, digital, ambassadors and Community
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders internally in order to engage and influence, and break down barriers.
To be successful you will have experience of working in a fundraising environment and experience of leading on large scale Campaign Fundraising. The ability to use own initiative, and solve problems is essential as is significant experience of marketing across a range of media, including direct marketing. In addition you will have:
- Experience of mass participation fundraising and direct marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships and influence, both internally and externally
- Experience of developing and implementing excellent supporter experience
- Experience managing significant budgets
- Good IT literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 5th August 2018