Senior Digital Manager
I am representing a very well-known Health Charity who are looking to recruit a Senior Digital Manager to join their friendly, sociable and hard-working team on a permanent basis during a transformative stage of growth and development.
This role will manage and drive forward the digital function, responsible for strategic planning and management of the charity's digital and social media channels, overseeing growth and increasing engagement.
- Provide leadership of the digital team, responsible for managing the Digital Manager and Communications Executive
- Responsible for developing and implementing a high impact, organisation-wide digital communications strategy
- Manage the design and build of a new website to replace current site, overall responsibility for SEO and lead on digital development projects
- Devise and evaluate digital campaigns to support fundraising, supporter engagement and campaigning work
- Ensure the digital team develop engaging, original content for digital channels
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced digital specialist to lead and dictate on what the digital agenda should be for this fabulous organisation. If you have both the technical ability and experience, as well as a strong grasp of marketing and communications, then this could be the ideal role for you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - J66504AM - in the subject line.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 23rd July 2018
We look forward to hearing from you.