Digital Marketing Lead
- Contract Type
Our client is looking for a group of ambitious and talented people who are excited by digital audiences and who rise to the challenge of placing supporters and donors at the heart of the organisation's activity.
Digital Marketing Lead
Permanent | Full Time Role
c. £41,000 pa
With experience spanning the core marketing and income generation functions you will be self-confident and reflective enough to understand where your knowledge, skills and discipline expertise lies. Working as part of a team wanting to do great work motivates and rewards you.
You will be joining a newly integrated Marketing and Income Generation Team and therefore will be adept at managing change, working flexibly and building relationships.
The organisation is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to manage their digital marketing strategy, overseeing all digital channels and making sure that their core objectives of awareness raising and income generation are met.
In this role, you will be working across social and web content, ensuring that our client is using their digital channels to engage their audiences as effectively as possible.
Key Skills required for the role include:
- The ability to transform data into relevant and rich insight;
- The ability to define suitable metrics to measure performance of campaigns and channels, drawing insight and making recommendations for optimising and influencing the design of future campaigns;
- Project management and the ability to coordinate and schedule projects so they deliver on time and on budget;
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, PPC, programmatic, paid and organic SEO;
- A flair for design, including Photoshop and video editing;
- Excellent creative and copywriting skills, with an understanding of what content works for different channels and audiences.
The closing date for applications is 20th July 2018 and interviews will commence immediately after closing.
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
The Charity values a diverse workforce and they welcome applications from all sections of the community. No agencies, please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Sutton
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Sutton
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Sutton
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Sutton
- Community Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Sutton